Our mission statement speaks about "our mission", "our
commitment" and "our community". STUFF is dedicated to
people not product. Our team is committed to helping, giving and
donating in every way we can. Sloane and Casey are very
active members of the philanthropic community in Kansas City. Our
city is blessed as one of the most philanthropic communities in
the United States, and we are proud members of that group.
We have developed charity parties at STUFF to further
extend our community outreach. Any not-for-profit organization can apply
to have a charity party at STUFF. You have all the fun & shop
for your cause, and we write the check!
Here's how it works...
- You work with us to plan a private shopping party at
STUFF (most events are 5:00 - 6:30pm).
- You invite a bunch of fun people that want to support
- You work to get as many people to RSVP as possible (minimum 20).
- We keep the store open just for your group.
- We supply light refreshments.
- We staff the store to offer the best customer service.
- Guests shop 'til they drop.
- We write your organization a check for 15% of all sales
from your event. (excluding sales tax, shipping/handling/delivery
charges and any discounted merchandise.)
Want to apply to have private charity party at STUFF?
Send an email message to email@example.com.
Tell us about your organization, give us a list of dates
that would work for you, and supply your "party coordinator" contact
information. You will be asked to provide printed proof
of your not-for-profit status, and we'll get the fundraising ball rolling.
Click here for STUFF's Calendar of Events, including scheduled charity parties.